Medical Billing Outsourcing
Medical Billing is the practice of submitting claims to Insurance companies or the government, in order to receive payment for services provided to a patient by a doctor. Medical billing is a challenging business that requires great attention to details, quick processing and adherence to norms. Errors such as under pricing, under coding and missed charges create great loss in the medical practice income.
If you are a healthcare service provider, a medical billing company or an insurance company, ITMatchOnline associated outsourcing service providers can perform your medical billing services by using your existing process and software. These service providers have great expertise in billing for office visits, consultations, professional fees for surgical procedures, technical components, professional and facility fees for hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers, anesthesiology, hospital visits and in-office minor and major procedures.
These outsourcing service providers offer a variety of medical billing services like:
- Patient Demographics Entry including Patient's Name, Present Address, City, State, Zip Code, Social Security Number, Employer Details, Insurance Details like Primary, Secondary and Tertiary, and guarantor information.
- Charge Entry including entering details like Date of Service, Referring Physician, Ordering Physician, Place of Service, Type of Service, CPT Codes, ICD Codes, Modifiers, Authorization or Referral Details and Co-pay Details.
- Payment Entry or Charge Posting including details like Patient Account Number / Patient Control Number, Patient Name, Date of Service, Procedure Code, Billed Amount, Allowed Amount, Adjusted Amount, Paid Amount, Deductibles and Denial Details.
- Accounts Receivable and Claims Follow-up including Denials/rejections analysis, re-billing, Systemic A/R projects, re-billing, Insurance Follow Up, Collection Agency Reporting, Payment Posting and Reconciliation.
You will realize the following benefits by partnering with them for your medical billing services:
- Medical Claims Filing - electronic and paper
- Appeals - make appeals for denials and incorrect payments
- Medical Claims Management
- Collections Management
- Accessibility - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Cost saving on Staff training, Postage, Office supplies, Excessive phone charges, Clearinghouse fees and Software fees
- Competitive pricing,
- Quick turn-around time
- Valuable customer service.